Onychomycosis, or nail fungus, is an infection of the toenail that causes changes in color, thickness, and quality. In addition to an unhealthy appearance, it can be painful and cause difficulty walking. Aerolase treatment for nail fungus is proven to be a much safer and effective method as compared to oral medications or topical creams.
When will I notice the results?
Our nail fungus laser removal treatment is safe, quick and effective. Get clearance of the infection with only one or two sessions with us. Results may take anywhere from 3-12 months until complete recovery.
We recommended patients follow this preventive regimen to avoid infection:
- Apply an antifungal cream after procedure;
- Always spray inside the shoes with an antifungal spray everyday and avoid wearing the same shoes for 2 days;
- Spray the feet or fingers with anti-fungal spray consistently;
- Change the sheets after each treatment;
- Cleanse the floor of the shower before next use;
- Cleanse all nail instruments before using again;
- Don’t use nail polish previously used on the nails;
- Be cautious in public areas.